Friday 13 May 2011

Lots of New Things Available!

The great thing about working so hard in the build up to a big event like the Open Studios is that you get a nice build up of stock.


I am adding new items daily to both my Folksy and Etsy shops.

I have made lots of these lovely felt heart pendants in various colour combinations and using various techniques.


These pink and green 'moon' pendants are so hard to photograph as they really catch the light in an unusual way and gleam like fire.





 Although I made lots of purple pieces I only have a few left. Definitely the most popular colour.



 This new design below with the added stitching was well admired at the weekend. I had some pre prepared and stitched felt which customers were able to choose their favourite little section from, to have made into a pendant.


 

My sheep are still heading off in flocks all over the world.


 Available with or without a tree.


 Still got a few bookmarks in stock. Look out for some new designs coming soon.

And I have made a few new felt pictures available in both my shops.
'Sheep In The Apple Orchard'
 'Lavender Cottage'


 'Peaceful Glen'
And last but not least, this wall hanging inspired by the Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye is now available too.

For information and prices, just click on any of the images above.

There are many other pieces in my shops too so for an over view just click on My Etsy and My Folksy.

 All designs, work and photographs on this website are protected under international copyright laws / All rights reserved.
© Aileen Clarke


1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to meet you last weekend, and to get the chance to see your lovely work in person.It sounds like you had a very successful weekend. It was certainly very busy when I was in. Well done and I hope to see you again soon.
    Best wishes,
    Moira
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke