Friday 25 November 2011

The Nights Have Fair Drawn In

As we move from darker day to darker day through this odd time of the year when it's too warm to be Winter but too dark and wet to be Autumn, I find keeping busy creatively a real solace.

Most of this week has been spent making stock for a wee shop in Oban called Room 15.
I did manage to make some extra sheep pendants for my Etsy shop as well though.




 Most of my framed pieces go out to stockists but I have made a few available online too.


Sunset Behind The Croft
£40


 Red Poppy Cottage
£46

My tweed supplies are dwindling so the boxes are becoming few and far between.


Harris Tweed and Felt Box
£30



Smaller Tweed and Felt Box 
£25


Moontide Pendant
£20

My Folksy Shop is also full of colourful makes, some of which you can see below. Just click the picture to go to my shop.


And when I am not busy making new things, you will find me here.


Is it a dog? Is it a bear? No it's a big fluffy beanbag! and once my children have stopped fighting over who is sitting on it and gone off to bed, it's mine!

2 comments:

  1. your felt boxes are really inspiring. Love your stuff, and your blog.

    pollie xo

    www.pollybussell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aileen , you art. work i Beautiful!!!
    huz...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke