Wednesday 18 July 2012

The Big Tent Festival 2012

The Big Tent Festival 2012
Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd July
Falkland Palace Estate
Falkland
Fife

I will have a stall at The Big Tent Festival this weekend in the Craft Unplugged Tent.
I'll have a wide range of Aileen Clarke Crafts on display including lots of new wrist cuffs, new felt pendants, textile pendants and earrings, brooches and more!

Lots of purple in these photos but I have been working in some other colours as well.

I will also be taking along some felt pictures and wee boxes with sheep as well as my range of printed cards and some new handmade cards made with 100% recycled materials including old plastic carrier bags.



I'm looking forward to meeting up with some old friends as well as meeting a few fellow artists that I have known on line but never met.

The music line up is great and there are so many things to do and learn about. If I wasn't having a stall I would definitely be going on a Wild Food Walk.

Read more about The Big Tent here and if you are going along I'll see you there!

Hope you have a great weekend whatever you are doing.

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks fantastic! I'm sure the fair will be a great success for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there! Your work is looking happier and prettier than ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do wish I could be there, Aileen. I would love to meet you at The Big Tent, say hello and of course buy a couple of these beautiful treasures.

    I wish you and all the other artists, crafters and musicians a perfect day, weather-wise and attendance-wise. I've a good feeling about this weekend. It's going to be brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke