Sunday 18 November 2012

Calendar Update and Sheep Brooches

Here we are more than half way through November and there are only 15 of my 2013 Calendars left!
I'm not planning on ordering any more so I thought I'd better let you all know in case you had wanted one.

The notebooks are flying out the door too with one design sold out already. There are less than 10 Highland Cow ones in stock but plenty Seascape and Cottage (I ordered more of them to start with, should have got more coo's!)

Calendars are £9.95
Notebooks £5.95
and can be found here



 I have spent the last week catching up on a few things and photographing as much as possible to list online.
All these and more are available on Etsy now.


I have been asked a lot over the past few weeks if I will be making any more sheep brooches and the good news is that yes I will!
The brooch trays have arrived and there are now a few available in my Etsy shop.
If you would like to order one just email me at aileenclarkecrafts@yahoo.com

UPDATE! Due to demand, more Calendars and Notebooks have been ordered!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Aileen, i'm not surprised that your calendars have been so popular...they're a great way to enjoy your lovely work every month! I find the colours you use so inspiring - beautiful :)
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the purple theme and I think I should make a calendar like that.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke