Friday 14 June 2013

New Cards In Stock

Today I have had a delivery of a whole batch of new printed cards. All my creative plans for the day went out the window as I have spent hours faffing about taking photos and listing them all in both my Etsy and Folksy shops.

I have a variety of new designs and some old favourites available.


Shepherd's Bothy is new.
£2.50

Lavender Bothy is also new. The original picture is still available here.




Red Roofed Cottage was a big favourite of many over on Facebook when I shared the picture  of the original. The original is sold but the cards is available here .




Set of Six Including the three new designs and the ever popular 'Distant Glens', 'Over The Brig', 'Fir Tree Cottage' and 'Red Poppies'
£12

I also have this new Set of Four available.



'Cottage By The Stream', 'Purple Hills', 'Red Roofed Cottage' and 'Island Cottage and Boat'
£8

Harvey and Alistair are also back in stock.


Available individually or as a pair.


£2.50 each or £4.95 the pair.


 I've been outside photographing my prints today as well. 


I have 'Vibrant Hills' available in two different sizes.
15 x 15 cm in a 25 x 25 cm Mount at £30
and 
25 x 25 cm in a 36 x 36 cm Mount at a special price of £35

'Island Cottage and Boat' is also available in the same dimensions.

 



Here are another two Giclee Prints that I have available. Only one of each left after Open Studios last month.


'Rainbow Valley'
£30


'Island and Gulls'
£30



 So apart from taking dozens of photos of cards and prints today, this week I have been busy making felt backgrounds for a series of pictures I plan to use for my 2014 Calendar.

It feels a bit mad making a winter picture in June but I have to start somewhere so I have started with January.



These are the loose fibres all laid out ready for felting.


Here they are after they have been made wet and lightly rolled.


Here we are a few stages on with the cottage added and some detail introduced into the river.


 And here we have a few sheep grazing and some more detail in the river.
The scene is loosely based on Glencoe but I have given my wee hoose a red roof and there were no sheep grazing when we passed through the glen last week. Although it's meant to be January I didn't want to make it too snowy and wintry either as it can make the result quite colourless.
So a few wee bits to finish then I'll make a start on February. I'm hoping to have the Calendar ready by September and all the original pictures will up for sale by then as well.




1 comment:

  1. That's fascinating to see the process in your felted pieces and how precise your shapes are. Wonderful -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke