Monday 18 August 2014

Back To Work.

It's definitely time to get back to work now even though our children are still on holiday. They seem to have had seven weeks this year and aren't back until Wednesday!
My creativity is bursting and my fingers itching to get making again so today is the day.
I spent a bit of time over the weekend tweaking my Etsy shop, adding a few new things and re listing some that had sold out.


This 'Washing Day' Printed Card is now available in the square format. This is a lovely vibrant card with the quality of the print showing up the textures of the fibres and tweeds used in the original picture.

My cards cost £2.50 each but some are available in sets.

This set of six below are all in the square format. The set costs £12, that's a saving of £3!


I also have a limited number of this set of four below at £8.
You can find all my cards in my Etsy shop here 


My 2015 Calendar has also arrived. Many thanks to everyone who pre ordered it. All pre orders have now been posted and should be with those in the UK tomorrow.


The Calendar is A4 in size, opening up to A3 with a different picture for each month and plenty of room to write.


This image below gives you an idea of the pictures featured.



Calendars are available here priced £1o

I have some new Sheep Jewellery available now.



Earrings £18



Small Pendants £12



Brooches £18
I'm a bit short of everything sheepy and will have to work hard to restock as my next event is in less than three weeks!

You can find me at The Morningside Makers Market in Edinburgh on Saturday 6th September.
It is held in the Columcille Centre on Newbattle Road, EH10 4RT.
I did my first fair there back in April and had a really great time.

I will have a good range of Textile Jewellery with me.
New pendants, earrings, bracelets and rings and maybe some brooches in this style as well.



Pendants £24


Rings £18


Earrings £18


Pendants £24



So here's to a productive week and hopefully some new things to share by the end of it.
I hope you enjoyed my two previous posts about our holiday. It's starting to feel like a distant memory already especially as the weather was a bit wet and windy and we actually put our wood burning stove on over the weekend! We need some sunny evenings to go for walks so that we can spin summer out for a bit longer I think.






1 comment:

  1. It's hard knuckling down to work again after a long break - I'm sitting here reading other people's blogs !! lol
    Sounds like you've loads of lovely ideas back with you Aileen - it was great seeing your pictures from Dingle. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke