Thursday 30 October 2014

The Morningside Makers Market in Edinburgh this Sunday

What a busy month it has been. November is looking even busier with three upcoming events.
You can find me this Sunday 2nd November at The Morningside Makers Market in Edinburgh. 11 - 4pm.


I have been doing my best to keep stock levels up so that I can bring my full Aileen Clarke Crafts range to all the events I am exhibiting at.

New this week are all these pendants, earrings, bracelets. and rings


Pendants £24



Rings £18



Bracelets £20



Dainty Circles £20
Larger Circles £24



Earrings £18


Long Pendants £24


I have quite a few brooches in stock just now including these Purple Felt Ivy Leaves.

Brooches £12



I also have three new original felt landscapes available.


The Crofter's Land
£75


Sheep Among The Furrows
£75


Deep Heather Hills
£75

Everything above is also available through my Etsy shop as well but may not still be available after my fair on Sunday.



I completely sold out of my Textile Trinket Boxes last week but I will have more for Sunday. I have quite a few orders for them as well but hope to
 have some available for general sale next week.

The smallest box measures 5 x 5 x 5 cm at £28
The next size up is 7 x 7 x 7 cm at £32
A 10 x 6 cm box costs £40 and I do a larger 12 x 7 cm one at £45


I'm hoping to have some new printed items in time for Sunday. Notebooks, Cards and more 2015 Wall Calendars.
Calendars are available here £10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke