Sunday 23 August 2015

New Makes This Month

The school term has started and it's back into the work space full time here.

I got straight into some felting with the yarn I was given on holiday.


These two pictures are finished and available in my Etsy shop here

'Neighbours On The Hill' and 'First Hints of Autumn'
£95


More work in this style coming soon including Trinket Boxes.

I made some new jewellery pieces using deliciously deep purple and iridescent green fabrics.


Pendants £24 
Earrings £18

Some of these will be available at The Rowan Tree in Falkland.




I also made a start on depicting my doodle flower in felt. 
Making this background really was like painting with fibres! I'll add all the details with lots of hand stitching and a bit of needle felting here and there.


I'm hoping that prints from the finished piece will make nice cards.

Look out for a new printed product in my next post! 


2 comments:

  1. Your doodle flower is going to be very pretty (it already is but I can imagine that it's going to be stunning once it's embroidered).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lyn. It's finished and going to b printed up as cards now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke