Friday 30 September 2016

Saturday 1st October Falkland Craft Market and Sunday 2nd October Perth Festival of Yarn

Events season is upon me and it all kicks off this weekend with Falkland Craft Market this Saturday and Perth Festival of Yarn on Sunday


Falkland Craft Market is a great place to shop local here in North Fife with a wide variety of local artists and makers exhibiting their work. It's the perfect opportunity to see what's new from me as this is my first event since August and I have been very busy.

Perth Festival of Yarn in The Salutation Hotel, South St, Perth on Sunday is shaping up to be a great day out for all fibre and knitting enthusiasts.


The complete line up of vendors is 

Gongcrafts 
The Border Tart / Blue Moon Indigo 
Mothy and the Squid
My Mama Knits
ThisBoy
Eva Christie Hand Knitting
Melted Moglet Dyeworks
Moulin Yarns
Aileen Clarke Crafts
Capercaillie Kilts
Proggy and Tweed
Lagom Felt Studio
The Haberdashery Project
Rosedean Ryelands
Ewenique Fibres
Wee County Yarns

£3 entry

I have a new set of four coasters just in this week. I have chosen to mix the designs in the set up a bit to include my new hare picture and the dragonflies which have been so popular.


I still have some calendars available and will have them at both events.


And I have been busy making new textile and resin jewellery pieces including pendants, earrings and bracelets.


Hope to see some of you there and I will post some photos here next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome and much appreciated ♥

All contributed content © Aileen Clarke